Ticket Terms & Conditions
Correct as of 09/03/2017
These terms are subject to amendments without prior notice
“Agent” means the authorised agent from whom you purchased a Ticket.
“Event” means an event to be held at the Venue.
“Rainbow Entertainment & Promotions” means Rainbow Entertainment & PromotionsUK Limited, its representatives, servants, employees and sub-contractors and “Our” shall be read accordingly.
“Promoter” means the person or company staging the Event if different from Rainbow Entertainment & Promotions.
“Terms and Conditions” means these terms and conditions.
“Venue” means the venue as stated on the Ticket.
“Ticket” means any ticket for an Event.
“You” means you or anybody who in Rainbow Entertainment & Promotions reasonable opinion is acting with your authority or permission and “Your“ shall be read accordingly.
1. The Terms and Conditions incorporate, and should be read in accordance with, any Promoter, Agent and/or Venue terms, conditions and regulations, copies of which are available upon request from the Promoter, Agent and/or Venue. The Terms and Conditions and any Promoter, Agent and/or Venue terms, conditions and regulations are collectively referred to as, “Conditions”. In the event of any inconsistency between the Terms and Conditions, and any other Conditions, the Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
2. All Tickets are sold subject to the Conditions. Please read the Conditions carefully before purchase, and raise any queries with Rainbow Entertainment & Promotions, the Promoter, Agent or Venue (as relevant) before purchase. Your purchase of a Ticket constitutes your acceptance of the Conditions.
3. It is your responsibility to check Your Tickets as if you have made a mistake, it can not always be rectified after purchase. Please check your Tickets on receipt carefully and contact Rainbow Entertainment & Promotions immediately if there is a mistake.
4. If You have any special access requirements or concerns about any special effects (for example lighting, sound, audiovisual or pyrotechnic effects) which may be featured at the Event, please discuss any such issues before purchasing the Tickets with Rainbow Entertainment & Promotions by contacting info@rainbowenterta
5. You must produce a valid Ticket to gain access to an Event and You must keep possession of such Ticket at all times during the Event. Your Ticket may be invalidated if any part of it is removed, altered or defaced. Rainbow Entertainment & Promotions will not be responsible for any Ticket that is lost, stolen or destroyed.
6. Rainbow Entertainment & Promotions may issue duplicate Tickets in its sole discretion. If Rainbow Entertainment & Promotions issues a duplicate Ticket, it may charge a reasonable administration fee.
7. Please Children aged 15 or under will not be allowed entry to an Event unless they are supervised (for the duration of the Event) by an adult. One adult is entitled to supervise up to ten children. Rainbow Entertainment & Promotions will require supervisors to remove children if, in Rainbow Entertainment & Promotions sole opinion, the children are causing a disturbance to other Ticket holders. Subject to it being stated otherwise in the Conditions or on the Event website, it is the responsibility of the supervisors of a child to determine whether an Event is suitable for that child to attend, and none of Rainbow Entertainment & Promotions, the Promoter, Agent or Venue accepts any liability or responsibility in relation to the same.
8. For seated Events, You only have the right to a seat at the Event of a value corresponding to that stated on the Ticket, and the Promoter and Rainbow Entertainment & Promotions acting reasonably, reserve the right to provide alternative seats at the Event to those specified on the Ticket. Where only seats of a lesser value are available, You will be offered the choice of accepting either (a) the lesser value seats available, or (b) a refund of the face value of Your Ticket.
9. Tickets are sold subject to the Promoter’s and Rainbow Entertainment & Promotions right to alter the advertised Event as reasonably necessary. Rainbow Entertainment & Promotions total liability in relation to a cancelled Event is set out below in Conditions 14 and 16.
10. Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded unless the performance is cancelled, rescheduled or where there is a material change to the Event. A ‘material’ change is a change which, in Rainbow Entertainment & Promotions reasonable opinion, makes the Event materially different to the Event that purchasers of the Ticket, taken generally, could reasonably expect. In respect of Tickets to theatrical performances, the use of understudies shall not be a material change.
11. It is Your responsibility to ascertain whether an Event has been cancelled or re-scheduled and the date and time of any re-scheduled Event. Where an Event is cancelled or re-scheduled, Rainbow Entertainment & Promotions will use its reasonable endeavours to notify You using the details You provided at the time of ordering. Rainbow Entertainment & Promotionsdoes not guarantee that You will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the Event. It is also Your responsibility to inform the point of sale from where you bought the Ticket of any change to the contact address, telephone number or email address You provided at the time of purchase.
12. Where an Event is cancelled, rescheduled and you cannot or do not wish to attend the reschedule event or where there is a material change to the programme of the Event, You will be entitled to a refund in accordance with Condition 14. Liability for the cancellation or rescheduling of an Event, or for material changes to an Event, will be limited to a refund as set forth in Condition 14.
13. “Force Majeure” means any cause beyond Rainbow Entertainment & Promotions control including, without limitation, act of God, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism, fire, explosion, flood, national mourning, theft of essential equipment, malicious damage, strike, lock out, weather, third party injunction, national defence requirements, acts or regulations of national or local governments. Subject to the provisions of Condition 12, Rainbow Entertainment & Promotions will not be liable to You for failure to perform any obligation under the Conditions to the extent that the failure is caused by Force Majeure.
14. A reschedule of date or the total refund for a Ticket shall be the face value of the Ticket purchased provided the event was cancelled by Rainbow Entertainment & Promotions or the Artist. Personal arrangements including travel, subsistence, hospitality or accommodation relating to the Event which have been arranged by You are at Your own risk. Neither Rainbow Entertainment & Promotions nor the Promoter shall be liable for any loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure in addition to refunding the face value of the Ticket.
IMPORTANT – TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
14.1 WE WON’T REFUND OR EXCHANGE EARLY BIRD TICKETS OR ADVANCE TICKETS SHOULD THERE BE A CHANGE OF MIND OR CANCELLATION IF RAINBOW DID NOT CAUSE IT.
14.2 ANY CANCELLATION ON STANDARD TICKET WILL ATTRACT 75% DEDUCTION FROM TOTAL PRICE.
14.3 IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND AND NOTIFY US ON THE DAY WE WILL NOT REFUND.
14.4 THERE IS NO REFUND FOR NO SHOWS.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WHEN YOU PURCHASE THE TICKET YOU ACCEPT OUR TERMS.YOUR DECISION IS FINAL
15. In order to claim Your refund, please take your unused Ticket to the point of purchase (a) within 3 months after the original proposed date of the Event for a cancelled or rescheduled Event, or (b) as soon as possible for an Event which has been materially changed. Refunds will only be made to the person who purchased the Tickets.
16. Rainbow Entertainment & Promotions will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage to any person (including Yourself) or property however caused: (a) in any circumstances where there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed by Rainbow Entertainment & Promotions, (b) in circumstances where such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach (save for death or personal injury as a result of a breach of a legal duty of care owed by Rainbow Entertainment & Promotions); or (c) to the extent that any loss or damage results from breach by You of any of the Conditions.
17. Nothing in the Conditions seeks to exclude or limit any liability of Rainbow Entertainment & Promotions for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or any other type of liability which cannot by law be excluded or limited.
18. You may not re-sell or transfer a Ticket if prohibited by law. In addition, re-sales or transfers of Tickets may be prohibited for certain Events, pursuant to the specific terms and conditions of those Events (for example, but not limited to (a) charity Events, (b) Events where age restrictions apply because of the content of the Event or licensing requirements, or (c) balloted Events). Where a Ticket is offered for re-sale in accordance with the Conditions, You must provide the buyer with full details of the Ticket. Full details include (if printed on the Ticket) the relevant block or tier, and row and seat number. The buyer of a Ticket must be made aware of the Conditions and any other terms and conditions that are specific to the Event. You should check whether any special terms or conditions apply before offering a Ticket for resale. Free tickets are often provided for specific reasons limiting their transferability.
19. You may not combine a ticket with any hospitality, travel or accommodation service and/or any other merchandise, product or service to create a ticket package (“Ticket Package”) and sell or otherwise transfer (or facilitate the sale or transfer of) such Ticket Package for profit or commercial gain, offer such Ticket Package as an incentive or prize in a promotion or competition, or otherwise dispose of such Ticket Package in the course of a business.
20. Tickets are personal revocable licences and shall at all times remain the property of Rainbow Entertainment & Promotions. Any Ticket obtained in breach of the Conditions will be void. Any person seeking to use a void Ticket may be refused entry to, or ejected from, the Venue without refund, and may be subject to legal action. Void Tickets are non-refundable.
21. Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person. Rainbow Entertainment & Promotions, the Promoter or the Agent (as applicable) will notify You of any such restriction at the time of purchase. Rainbow Entertainment & Promotions reserves the right, without prior notice, to cancel Tickets purchased in excess of this number, unless the purchase of an excess was due to Live Nation’s error.
22. Rainbow Entertainment & Promotions reserves the right to refuse You entry to and/or eject You from the Event and/or Venue (and may take appropriate action to enforce this right) in reasonable circumstances including without limitation (a) for health and safety or licensing reasons, (b) if You behave in a manner which has or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other persons at the Event, (c) if You use or display threatening, abusive or insulting words or mannerisms or behave in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace, (d) if, in Rainbow Entertainment & Promotions reasonable opinion, You appear to be acting under the influence of alcohol or drugs, (d) if You fail, when required, to produce proof of identity or age, (e) if You refuse to comply with Rainbow Entertainment & Promotions security searches, (f) if You breach these Terms, or (g) if Your Ticket is void. No refunds will be given to You if You are refused entry or ejected due to Your own behaviour.
23. Rainbow Entertainment & Promotions reserves the right to conduct security searches and confiscate any item which in the opinion of Rainbow Entertainment & Promotions may cause danger or disruption to other persons at the Event or is one of the items not permitted in the Venue as listed in the Conditions (including those items listed in this Condition 22). You shall not bring all or any of the following into the Venue: (a) smoking materials, (b) laser pens, (c) animals (except guide dogs), (d) Your own food and drink (unless permitted by the Venue), (e) bottles, cans or glass containers (unless permitted by the Venue)%